Obsessed. You should probably know this about me before we go any further. I love consuming information in any form, but a podcast. Oh, a podcast is my FAVORITE. And a podcast that focuses on leading in your life and business?? YASSSSS PUHlease.
I get so excited when a friend shares a new podcast with me, so I thought I'd do you a solid and share my favs, all in one place. I would LOVE to hear what you think is missing from this list!!
1. The Life Coach School Podcast with Brooke Castillo - this isn't a business podcast, but I think learning to manage your BRAIN helps you show up in life AND business, so let's start with the basics amiright? Brooke and I are best friends, she just doesn't know it (yet). Her CTFAR model has literally changed my LIFE and the way I look at every single aspect of my life, especially my business. I simply can't recommend this one enough. One of my favorite Brooke quotes (although I swear every episode has one!!): "The discomfort of growth is always better than the discomfort of stagnation." AHHH. I love her.
2. Community Made with Jayson Gaignard - this podcast is GOLD for any entrepreneur. Each season has a theme, this most recent one being all about networking. Jayson is FULL of crazy valuable wisdom as are his talented and successful entrepreneur guests. One of my favorite quotes from the podcast: "Invest in people like someone would invest in a business because amazing people become increasingly amazing over time." See? GOLD. Definitely a must listen.
3. Do It Scared Podcast with Ruth Soukup - I've been a fan of Ruth's for some years now and love her Living Well Planner with all my heart. She only recently began her podcast and it is QUALITY content you guys. Her main concept is about learning how to face your fears, overcome adversity, and create a life you LOVE. A favorite quote from Ruth: "Courage doesn't mean we're never afraid. Instead, courage is having fear, but taking action anyway, despite our fear. It's putting one foot in front of the other, not knowing where the path will lead."
4. Lead With Love Podcast with Jadah Sellner - oh gosh, I'm such a huge fan of Jadah and her mission to help entrepreneurs lead with love in their business. I had the privilege of attending one of her in-person workshops and I'm pretty sure it changed my life, so much so that she’s currently my mentor!! Her podcast is catered towards LOVE in business and the leaders who live it. She explores what it means to make decisions from your heart, so you can build an engaged community, grow your dream business, and reach more people. So good.
5. Goal Digger with Jenna Kutcher - girl boss Jenna is the queen of email list building, Pinterest for business and of course Instagram. Each episode is focused on being workshop-style so you can take what you learn and implement. I don't listen to this one all the time, but it’s definitely a must listen!!
6. Mind Your Business Podcast with James Wedmore - I'm still diving into this one, but I love the energy James brings to each episode, it's contagious. My favorite so far is "Know Thyself, Know Thy Business" - it's a long one, but it was eye opening for me to really take a look at myself personally and then how I can bring those attributes and be working in my zone of genius when it comes to my business.
7. Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield - Amy's episodes are bright and cheery and full of actionable, momentum-building advice perfectly paired with your current stage of business growth. As she describes it: "expert interviews, mini execution plans, and intimate behind-the-scenes secrets from my biggest launches… all tied together by my mission to make EVERYTHING you listen to as actionable and profitable as possible." And she never disappoints.
8. The Business Bites Podcast with Rachel Brenke - all the info, minus the fluff!!!! Rachel strives for it to be a place where busy entrepreneurs can find quick & valuable education. The goal is to grow your business in 10 minutes an episode, which is what makes it so different from most of the other podcasts I listen to. They’re SO SHORT you can squeeze one in anytime! And just because they’re short doesn’t mean they’re lacking in fab content and takeaways. Love Rachel!
9. Brands that Book with Davey & Krista - They help creative service-based businesses find more clients and build their brands. BOOM. Talk about niched DOWN. Davey is an amazing interviewer and every episode is full of great content that’s easy to break down and implement in your business. One of my favorite episodes is “Avoiding Common Money Management Pitfalls” with Shanna Skidmore. Like, grab your ear buds and go listen NOW!!!!!!
10. Lightbulb Moment with Becky Mollenkamp - last, but certainly not least, this is one I actually haven’t listened to yet, but am dying. I love that this podcast is for boss babes - Becky helps women navigate the mindset and tactical struggles of self employment. Episodes range from transitioning your business as you have more babies to designing the perfect workspace.
My favorite places to listen: at the gym, while folding laundry, and cooking dinner.
Want me to help you tell the story of YOUR brand? Are you ready to take your brand to the next level?? Personal brand images that accurately tell your story and speak to your ideal client have the potential to reach your followers like NOTHING else. Let's make some magic together.
Click the button below to find out more!